What we are looking for:
We are looking for a Talent Researcher/Sourcer who will collaborate with our internal recruitment team to find niche Information Technology talent for employment with our clients in the Great Lakes Region. A search firm can not simply rely on job posts and we understand how to be creative in our sourcing strategies to identify and attract niche technology skill sets to our clients.
What you will be doing:
- You will be our in-house detective, researching the talent market and generating new strategies to attract top tier passive candidates.
- Generate a solid pipeline of pre-qualified and engaged candidates who are eager and enthusiastic about our opportunities.
- Strategize with the team and find creative ways to build mature talent pipelines, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns.
- Track and report the best passive and active candidate sourcing channels.
- Advocate and practice a candidate centric approach to recruiting top talent that will generate candidate referrals.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a self-driven, researcher/ sourcer with startup AND/OR agency experience looking to make a big impact in a growing company.
- Bachelor of Science or Arts degree or equivalent.
- Experienced with Boolean Search using Google, Bing, LinkedIn, Data.com, Stackoverflow, etc.
- Experienced with Google For Business Apps and GMail.
- Proven track record of successfully identifying candidate under tight deadlines and ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing work environment.
- Resourceful, able to solve difficult research or sourcing challenges within an organization.
- Eager to learn new technologies that support business needs.
- You will have an opportunity to learn from Senior staff to qualify great candidates; utilize behavioral, functional and value based interviewing techniques to screen and vet candidates, and gain real-time feedback from hiring managers. You will learn to develop, influence, generate and execute volume sourcing strategies for both passive and active talent pools.
- Desire to grow into a Senior Recruiter or Account Manager role!